Monday 30 June 2008

Barack Obama: No E-Mail Relationship with ScarJo

Is it all in Scarlett Johansson's head?

An ardent Barack Obama supporter, Scarlett recently proclaimed to regularly trading e-mails with the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, but the Senator himself says there's no continuous e-mail relationship of any sort.

"She sent one email to [my assistant] Reggie [Love], who forwarded it to me," he said, adding that the star doesn't have his personal e-mail address. "I write saying, 'thank you Scarlett for doing what you do,' and suddenly we have this email relationship."

The 23-year-old actress, whose twin brother Hunter works on the Obama campaign, told Politico earlier this month:

"You'd imagine that someone like the senator who is constantly traveling and constantly 'on' - how can he return these personal emails? But he does, and in his off-time I know he also calls people who have donated the minimum to thank them."

ScarJo has been campaigning relentlessly on the Illinois senator's behalf, even declaring earlier this year -- prior to her real engagement to Ryan Reynolds -- that �I am engaged to Barack Obama. My heart belongs to Barack.�




See Also